2. Here’s an amazing trailer for a documentary about Brendan’s life and island
For only $3 you can watch the documentary in it’s entirety online.
3. And an adventure with Simon Reeve of the BBC
Brendan was offered 45 million dollars for the island a few years ago and he turned it down. His wish was that his island and tortoise sanctuary be turned into a completely public park for anyone to enjoy, which the Seychelles government has agreed to after watching his story. Sorry, I think I have something in my eye.
- Miami Marlins star pitcher José Fernández has died in a boating accident. He was 24.
- Monday night's presidential debate may be the last hope for environmental activists who want climate in the national conversation.
- US officials have determined al-Qaeda likely influenced suspected New York City bomber Ahmad Khan Rahami.