1. Last night this gorgeous and talented woman won the 17th Season of Dancing With The Stars
In 17 full seasons of ABC’s hit reality dance competition, there have been a lot of talented winners, including impressive dancers such as Kristi Yamaguchi, Melissa Rycroft, Drew Lachey, Mario Lopez, Hines Ward, and Nicole Scherzinger. But none of them have had the amount of grace, charisma, and fierceness of Ms. AMBER RILEY.
3. And her FACES.
4. Amber Riley’s rehearsal outfits are better than most people’s costumes.
5. And she looked gorgeous in every single behind-the-scenes clip.
6. She put a ton of work into her rehearsals, even while still acting on Glee (this is her rehearsing in her hotel room).
8. Being paired with Derek didn’t hurt.
12. She can move better than most professional dancers.
13. And her personality always made her the most fun to watch.
14. I’ve never been able to move like this even while actually dreaming.
15. The best dip ever.
16. Holy shit.
17. Stompy and perfect.
18. I can’t even.
19. This grinding is basically the best thing that’s ever happened on the show.
20. Oh, just admit it: everything she did was the best thing that ever happened on the show.
23. STAY FIERCE.
- Thousands have made it to the Women's March on Washington to stand up for women's rights and protest Donald Trump.
- Crowds for the Women's March in Washington, DC, are turning out to be much larger than for the inauguration so far.
- People are participating in the Women's March today all the way in Antarctica, surrounded by penguins ❄️
- "We shall overcomb." People across America are getting creative and making some pretty epic signs for the Women's March.