1. “Peter Brings The Shadow To Life”
The title was drawn from an essay on Peter Pan. Music by Nick Cave and Warren Ellis, from “The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford.”
- Donald Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- Famine in South Sudan has left 100,000 people facing starvation and nearly 8 million in need of immediate assistance, UN agencies say.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it's the definition of friendship goals 😎