First of all, by means of an introduction, the “About Me” section from Tom Hardy’s old MySpace profile:
I never lie. If you suck you suck..If you’re good I take my hat off and I’m all over you. I’ll bend over backwards to help anyone of their word.. fuck me around I’ll let it go I’m not here for stuff I’m here to live and give whatever it is I can to nourish rather than to take and move on, I’m course and straight, I act for a living now adopting characters for money, it is a languague I was born into, I always wanted to be someone else, it isn’t rocket science it’s easy, now that I’ve made amends for lying to myself, it is a trade craft nothing more, I pray I don’t get caught up “living the dream.” such a lonely place. having said that; your best like my best just isn’t good enough. ever, no scarface syndrome here, no resting on laurels, there is always work to do, I’ll clean up my side of the street promptly admitting where I am wrong, the work doesn’t stop.
I’m Grateful, arrogant self centred, tenacious, versatile, honest, honourable, loyal, loving, gentle, consistent, reliable, focussed, prideful, passionate and nuts. I have a head like a disco ball, if I say I’ll do something, unless I absolutely can’t it gets done, I never give up on humanity, I love people. I want to see communities stand up, honest and open, flexing to the fullest of their capabilities and combined usefullness. happy. I laugh at bullies. I am reactionary but I have learned to hold my tongue and my trigger finger. Man made mistakes take lives from those that deserve to recover in time, there is always another way forward better even if it is around the side or back, I try to find it. the mind is like a parachute it will only work when it is opened.
i am often afraid. So I have to share.I want to help, it’s not my business to judge, I make mistakes, I stand corrected, I accept casualties and walk with hope because I fucking LOVE. I could so easily be dead. My head is like a dangerous neighbourhood I should never be in it without an appropriate adult. left to my own devices I’ll crash the motor. Religion to me is a neccesssary device for the presence of combined faith, branded for those who want to get into heaven, I have to have faith, but I chose the path of spirituality, spirituality seems to me to be for those who’ve been to Hell. I don’t want to go back there. I am a goldfish walking through a desert. Thankyou H.P for my life. I want to work and be useful, be part of the solution and not the problem…
what a load of self satisfied smug and charmless tatter x
11. He got his start in “Band of Brothers”
12. He impressed in the HBO/BBC collaboration “Stuart: A Life Backwards”
13. He was amazing in “Bronson”
14. Then everyone learned his name when he was in “Inception”
15. He got all feathery for “Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy”
16. He out-handsomed Chris Pine in “This Means War”
17. The he got insanely buff again for “Warrior”
18. Back to buff for “The Dark Knight Rises”
19. Old-timey hot for “Lawless”
20. So, back to the real world…
24. Here he is being cute and beardy with Jessica Chastain at the “Lawless” premiere
26. Pretending to be interested in your silly American sports
27. He goes to the airport (just like us)
29. Tom Hardy is, um, handsome.
30. Even Gary Oldman wants to touch
- The UK government has backed a third runway at London's Heathrow Airport, saying it'll benefit the UK economy ✈️
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏