5. An Artist Poet’s Dark Retreat
Writer/artist Austin Kleon keeps two desks: one for “analog” creation of his pieces, and one for his computer and digital manipulation. This space isn’t fixed up or fancy-pants, but it looks like Kleon has figured out exactly what he needs to make the most of his space and his time.
23. Simplicity At Its Prettiest
I don’t know what it is about the balance of gadgetry and this beautiful rustic table, but this space makes me feel productive just looking at it.
25. The Bedroom
In an ideal world, we’d all have extra rooms to devote to designing adorable offices, but this isn’t that world. Flickr user Clockspot has managed to bring his desk to his bedroom without taking away from the homey welcoming vibe of the entire place. It’s a difficult feat, but it can be done.
32. Just Go With It
Some people are just not born organizers and they never will be. In some cases, it might be best to simply be at peace with the chaotic nest of ideas and information. Author Marina Warner is one of those people, and this is her strangely beautiful, cluttered writing space.
- Thousands have made it to the Women's March on Washington to stand up for women's right and protest Donald Trump.
- Crowds for the Women's March in Washington, DC, are turning out to be much larger than for the inauguration so far.
- Marches are being held around the world in solidarity with the women in Washington.
- People are participating in the Women's March today all the way in Antarctica, surrounded by penguins ❄️