5. An Artist Poet’s Dark Retreat
Writer/artist Austin Kleon keeps two desks: one for “analog” creation of his pieces, and one for his computer and digital manipulation. This space isn’t fixed up or fancy-pants, but it looks like Kleon has figured out exactly what he needs to make the most of his space and his time.
23. Simplicity At Its Prettiest
I don’t know what it is about the balance of gadgetry and this beautiful rustic table, but this space makes me feel productive just looking at it.
25. The Bedroom
In an ideal world, we’d all have extra rooms to devote to designing adorable offices, but this isn’t that world. Flickr user Clockspot has managed to bring his desk to his bedroom without taking away from the homey welcoming vibe of the entire place. It’s a difficult feat, but it can be done.
32. Just Go With It
Some people are just not born organizers and they never will be. In some cases, it might be best to simply be at peace with the chaotic nest of ideas and information. Author Marina Warner is one of those people, and this is her strangely beautiful, cluttered writing space.
- After the health care fail, it's unclear if Republicans and Trump will find consensus on other big ticket items.
- A viral Instagram post falsely claimed 14 black girls went missing over 24 hours in Washington, DC, but that doesn't mean there isn't a problem. Now lawmakers are taking action.
- Apple says a hacking group that's threatening to wipe hundreds of millions of iPhones has not breached its iCloud system 📱
- Hi Stranger: A bizarre short film featuring a naked mumbling figurine is making everyone on the internet uncomfortable 🙃