15. Cat Deeley in Monique Lhuillier
Cat Deeley definitely got the memo that embellishment was the trend of the evening. The British TV host shined in a long-sleeved embroidered Monique Lhuillier spring 2013 gown. Smoky eyes made her dress smolder that much more.
14. Anne Hathaway in Gucci
Yowza, Anne Hathaway! The Les Miserables actress seriously brought it in this custom-made Gucci design, which was constructed with silver paillettes and crystal cut-out detailing at the neckline.
Naturally, she finished the dazzling dress off with vegan-friendly T-strap sandals.
13. Maya Rudolph in Prints Charming
Actress Maya Rudolph — and her baby bump! — glowed on the red carpet in a loose, leopard-print caftan.
12. Caren Brooks in Spring Fever
Caren Brooks looked ready for spring in a blossom-accented gown at the 2013 Costume Designers Guild Awards.
11. Julie Vogel in a Top Hat
Welp, here’s one way to spruce up a basic LBD — throw on a top hat and distinguished cat-eye glasses like costume designer Julie Vogel!
10. Ann Walters in Symmetrical Prints
Costume designer Ann Walters wore a printed cap-sleeved dress to the 15th Annual Costume Designers Guild Awards.
9. Costume Designer Jennifer Rogien
There’s a reason why Lena Dunham picked Jenn Rogien to outfit the entire Girls cast — just look how fabulous she looked at last night’s awards show! This ladies, is how to work bold brights.
8. Kristen Wiig in Winter White
Our favorite BridesmaidKristen Wiig ravished in a cap-sleeved winter white shift dress with a matching blanc manicure and suede Christian Louboutin heels.
7. Christa B. Allen in Rafael Cennamo
What a skirt! Revenge’s Christa B. Allen actually had the hem of this gold baroque embroidered Rafael Cennamo dress taken down a few inches for the show. Do you love it?
6. Meredith Monroe in Pops of Lace
The Producer actress Meredith Monroe chose a lace-embellished satin cocktail dress and plain black pumps for the Costume Designers Guild Awards. It’s pretty, but would this look have been a better fit for, say, prom maybe? We’re not so sure.
5. Lily Collins in Paule Ka
Here we thought the down-to-the-there V-neckline on Lily Collins’ Paule Ka creation was the most dramatic thing to hit last night’s red carpet — and then she turned around.
4. Famke Janssen in Grape Goodness
Taken 2’s Famke Janssen — not to mention her delightfully messy mermaid waves! — was a vision at the 2013 Costume Designers Guild Awards in a simple strapless gown with a cutaway hem.
3. Ashley Madekwe in J.Mendel
Ah, it’s always a delight to see some vibrancy on the red carpet, and you can thank Revenge star (and fashion blogger!) Ashley Madekwe for delivering it with this floral-print J.Mendel trapeze top and A-line skirt combo.
2. Carly Steel in Vintage Romance
Unstoppable actress Carly Steel combination of delicate lace and vintage-inspired hair accessories was, well, unstoppable!
1. Ginnifer Goodwin in Misha Nonoo
The lovely Ginnifer Goodwin channeled classic romance in a red cap-sleeved Misha Nonoo gown with sheer organza paneling at the skirt. Underneath, she rocked Christian Louboutin heels and carried a coordinating Roger Vivier clutch.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The public's mistrust of Trump might be especially dangerous in a catastrophe rooted in science — like an asteroid or the next Ebola.
- Thousands of people hit the streets on Saturday to participate in the People's Climate March, a protest against Trump's environmental policies.
- Turkey's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.