1. When Leslie marries male penguins and becomes a gay icon.
“My my my poker face, my my poker face.”
2. When Tom and Donna changed our lives with “Treat Yo Self” Day.
“Clothes: TREAT YO SELF!
Fragrances: TREAT YO SELF!
Massages: TREAT YO SELF!
Mimosas: TREAT YO SELF!
Fine leather goods: TREAT YO SELF!
It’s the best day of the year.”
3. When Ann and April forget their differences and rejoice in the true classic that is Cyndi Lauper’s “Time After Time.”
Music unites all. #preach
4. Ron’s deep love for real meat and nothing less.
Carnivore or die!
5. When Andy becomes a Princess for the day.
6. When Leslie gets the flu and goes full on cray.
7. When Leslie gets matched with Tom on a dating site and this happens…
Tom & Leslie 4evz.
8. Tom Haverford’s many business ventures.
“The word ‘bistro’ is classy as sh*t.”
9. Jerry and his temperamental colon.
Oh Jerry/Larry/Gary… will you ever learn?
11. When we were introduced to the amazing Tom Haverford Dictionary…
12. Donna and her revolutionary use of social media.
13. When Leslie meets Joe Biden.
Cue manic laughter and inappropriate touching.
14. Lest we not forget what happened when she met First Lady Michelle Obama…
“YOU’RE FORM CHICAGO, SO YOU LIKE IT.”
15. When Tom would rather go to jail than not have his phone for a week…
“Noooo, please send me to jail!”
16. Tom’s “Oh No Nos” List.
“Girl doesn’t even know who Ginuwine is.”
17. When we were introduced to the musical stylings of Duke Silver.
Jazz legend, ‘nuff said.
18. And finally when Ron discovers that Europe isn’t all that bad!
We see that dimple Ron, you chirpy ol’ so and so!
- In dream jobs: Everyone loves a guy on YouTube going around London reviewing chicken shops 🍗