1. You know you have an early morning interview.
2. So you try to prepare for your interview the day before.
3. Before you step into your interview you're like:
4. You try to act confident in your interview.
5. But really you're like:
6. Typical interviews consist of.
7. "What is your greatest weakness?"
8. "Tell me about yourself."
9. "Describe yourself in three words."
10. "Do you have any past experience?"
11. "Why should we hire you?"
12. "What can you bring to our company?"
13. "Do you have any examples of your work with you?"
14. "Do you have any questions for us?"
15. Then comes the awkward moments of the interview.
16. You say something stupid in the interview.
17. The awkward moments of silence between you and your interviewer.
18. The uncomfortable eye contact with your interviewer.
19. Then when the interview comes to a close you don't know whether it's finished or not.
20. The worst is when you find out someone less qualified got the job.
21. You get the rejection call.
22. At the end of the interview you're like:
23. Then you go home and cringe as you replay the interview in your head.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!