1. You've started looking at colleges and have come to the conclusion you have no idea what you want.
2. Trying to get a transcript is a process that takes longer than almost any application.
3. Applying to colleges NOT on the Common App.
4. Wondering why your older friends said, "Senior year is so easy!!!" WHEN IT'S TOTALLY NOT.
5. Studying for the ACT/SAT during class is an art you've perfected.
6. Dealing with people who already have their college issues settled.
7. Wanting to crawl under the piles of work on your bed and sleeping for eternity.
8. "It's nearly impossible to get in even if you have blah blah blah..."
9. Your motivation is at an all time low.
10. Walking by smelly freshmen and wondering if that was you four years ago.
11. Debating on whether or not to start making betting pools on the relationships in your grade.
12. If you're the baby of your family, dealing with parents who don't want to be empty-nesters quite yet.
13. And the ridiculous pressure and anxiety of your parents if you're a first born.
14. But those classes with all seniors and a senior-only teacher are so, so great.
15. Looking at the rest of your school knowing you'll never see them and that graduation is only months away.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!