1. You periodically check their website for any updates on activities.
2. In addition to obsessive checking, the site is bookmarked on all your electronic devices.
3. The amount of spirit wear you possess is unparalleled.
4. The amount of times you've checked the admissions statistics is equal to the state of your mental health.
5. You've perfected the "why do you want to go there?" speech.
6. People who love their biggest rival are automatically blacklisted.
7. When anyone insults your school, it feels like an attack against your person.
8. Internal cheers occur at the sight of their emails in your inbox.
9. While emails are exciting, an ACTUAL LETTER written by a real human is even better.
10. You already know which clubs you're going to join.
11. Let's face it, you've checked the average monthly temperatures and rainfall for the city/area you plan to live in.
12. To meet an admissions officer is to meet a celebrity.
13. Financial aid is not something you want to discuss.
14. You are terrified of what their decision will be and have created a grieving schedule in the case of decline.
Hang in there, folks! Your letter will come soon enough and the agony will end.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!