1. The lattice on this freaking pie.
2. This sandwich, which I'm still trying to figure out, tbh.
3. The bottom layer of bubbles in this Diet Coke. MESMERIZING.
4. This perfect ice cream scoop.
5. And this perfect ice cream cone.
6. And, while we're on the topic of ice cream, this perfectly smooth carton of vanilla.
7. Look at how perfectly that pepperoni fits inside that onion. FATE.
8. This waffle is so perfect, it almost looks fake. But it's real.
9. Yup, this pancake is 100% real too.
10. When do Reese's EVER come out of their wrappers so perfectly? Sorcery!!!
11. This person managed to cut an orange in half without breaking the skin on any slices.
12. Just look at this perfectly peeled avocado.
13. Imagine opening your yogurt to find something this pristine.
14. This Jell-O has 21 layers of meticulous perfection.
15. Bless anyone who takes the time to put their carrots in rainbow order.
16. Same with anyone who does it to their eggs.
17. Um, there is PLASTIC WRAP on top of this cookie plate — you just can't see it because of how perfectly it was applied.
18. This bun is so perfect, it's borderline sexual.
19. And finally, whoever bagged this watermelon deserves a Nobel Peace Prize.
H/T to r/oddlysatisfying