2. The 38-year-old dad from New York has four daughters with his wife Kari, ABC 7 reported.
The dad to Chastity, 16, Christalyn, 13, Nayalyn, 8, and Nakayla, 7, told the station that of course he loves being a dad to girls.
But, he definitely also has wanted a son.
“They have control here. I walk through that door, it’s like…” he said with a laugh.
4. The family then filmed the couple cutting into the cake.
The big moment was later posted on YouTube.
Pena told ABC News he “collapsed and fainted at the same time.”
“I seen the color, but my mind started playing games with me, I’m like, wait a minute that’s the color, oh my God it’s a boy,” he told ABC 7. “Next thing you know I just passed out.”
“I always wanted a boy, but I’ve got my girls, for my little football team,” he said.
Kari Pena told ABC 7 that she is overjoyed to welcome her son as well.
“Finally something blue, cars..I’m tired of shopping for Barbies and dolls and things like that,” she said.
BuzzFeed News has contacted the couple for comment.
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- Norma McCorvey, the woman behind the landmark 1973 Supreme Court case, Roe v. Wade, has died in Texas at 69.
- Mark Sanford held a town hall on Saturday that he organized with Indivisible, a group dedicated to holding members of Congress' feet to the fire.
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."