2. The 38-year-old dad from New York has four daughters with his wife Kari, ABC 7 reported.
The dad to Chastity, 16, Christalyn, 13, Nayalyn, 8, and Nakayla, 7, told the station that of course he loves being a dad to girls.
But, he definitely also has wanted a son.
“They have control here. I walk through that door, it’s like…” he said with a laugh.
4. The family then filmed the couple cutting into the cake.
The big moment was later posted on YouTube.
Pena told ABC News he “collapsed and fainted at the same time.”
“I seen the color, but my mind started playing games with me, I’m like, wait a minute that’s the color, oh my God it’s a boy,” he told ABC 7. “Next thing you know I just passed out.”
“I always wanted a boy, but I’ve got my girls, for my little football team,” he said.
Kari Pena told ABC 7 that she is overjoyed to welcome her son as well.
“Finally something blue, cars..I’m tired of shopping for Barbies and dolls and things like that,” she said.
BuzzFeed News has contacted the couple for comment.
- Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe will visit Pearl Harbor in Hawaii later this month — the first Japanese leader to do so.
- Donald Trump has picked retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson to be his secretary of housing and urban development.
- The far-right candidate in Austria's presidential election has conceded defeat, obstructing the advance of the global populist movement in Europe.
- A woman clapped back at her anti-gay neighbor using festive rainbow Christmas lights 🎄👏