31 Cheap Things From Nordstrom You'll Want To Buy ASAP
Cozy sweaters, fuzzy socks, stylish bags, and more — your wallet will thank you.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A fuzzy cropped cardigan you can wear over a simple top or honestly just by itself like the cool kids do. Pair it with a cute pair of mom jeans or shorts and chunky sneakers!
2. A reed diffuser for when you just don't want to deal with candles or sprays, but still want to have your room smelling amazing. These are perfect for small spaces where candles would be dangerous, like bathrooms!
3. A pair of Ugg fleece-lined socks so you don't have to worry about your toes hypothetically falling off because for some reason they're ~always~ cold. Your partner will thank you since now you can't touch them with your freezing feet and laugh at their screams. Ugh, the sacrifices we make for love.
4. A cropped turtleneck sweater that is guaranteed to impress at your next work Zoom meeting. "Wow, Carol, you really dressed up professionally today!" Little did they know you're wearing your Disney pajamas shorts and fuzzy slippers underneath.
5. A Hydroflask that is so ~NOT~ just for teens on the internet. This bad boy will keep liquids hot for up to 12 hours and cold for up to 24 hours. I actually have a black one and I can confirm...these bottles do not lie.
6. An eyeshadow palette because sometimes you just need a go-to palette and this truly could be it. They also come in five other color sets so you can find the one that perfectly matches you.
7. A desk organizer that is giving me some Scandinavian vibes I just can't resist. Keep your desk clear while keeping your interior design minimal and effortless.
8. A mesh top so you can turn a basic outfit into a "Daaang, why do you look so ~fly~, queen?!" outfit.
9. An Adidas beanie to look like one of those cool people you see on Pinterest when you search "cool outfits worn by pretty cool people". Guarantee they are wearing this beanie.
10. A salad spinner to ensure your greens are as dry as possible which basically means ~maximum~ dressing absorption. No one likes slippery lettuce!
11. A ribbed turtleneck sweater you'll probably wear every day because it's so damn cozy and soft. Heck, you can wear it to sleep as pajamas, wake up, put on cute pants, and you'll be ready for the day!
12. A short-sleeve bodysuit because aren't we all tired of the bulging fabric we get in our jeans when we tuck our shirts in? This bad boy will keep everything looking sleek and polished without unnecessary frumpiness.
13. A velvet throw pillow that will add a touch of class to your living room ~and~ be a little bit more unique than your average accent pillow.
14. A plant mister because why use a measly spray bottle you got from the thrift store when you can use this fancy-looking mister? Even your plants will be like "ooooh, this must be what luxury feels like."
15. A pair of joggers you can easily dress up slightly with a pair of white chunky sneakers and a cute top or just wear them on the couch while you rewatch episodes of House. I am the latter.
16. A quilted shoulder bag because it looks basically like something you'd see a Kardashian wear so if that's your vibe, then this is your purse.
17. A short-sleeve striped shirt that will immediately become a staple piece in your wardrobe. It has a timeless style to it guaranteed to look amazing with anything you pair it with. Ugh, we love pieces like this, don't we?
18. An after-poo drop so you no longer have to go in after your partner uses the bathroom only to sit in a tiny water closet of pungent lingering poo smell. No one wants that.
19. A pack of 10 silicone straws so you can cut down on your plastic straw consumption. This set comes with four travel cases, four squeegees, ~and~ the straws come in beautiful muted colors.
20. A striped long-sleeve shirt that will look pretty adorable all year round. You can pair it with pants on a chillier day, or tuck it into some mom shorts in the summer. Either way, you're looking fly.
21. A faux leather tote bag to hold all of the essentials you need for your day-to-day life like your wallet, keys, phone, umbrella, snacks, water bottle, more snacks, a blanket, and maybe one more snack.
22. A pajama set because there's honestly nothing comfier than lounging around in a matching set of pajamas. I don't know why, but it's 100% true. I don't make the rules.
23. A knit throw pillow that will almost instantly make any room in your house look cozier. No really. Just throw the pillow anywhere and the place is cozy. Living room? Yup! Bedroom? Duh! Bathroom? Why not?! Kitchen? I mean...anything is possible.
24. A long-sleeve layered dress because layering shirts under dresses can quickly start to look too frumpy. What better way to bypass that than buying a dress with a shirt built-in. It's genius.
25. An alarm clock with a minimalistic vibe you can easily turn on (or off!) with a simple flip. Plus, it's unique and fun!
26. A pair of butter crew socks so you can slide around the house in your coziest pajamas and just chill all night. These would also be great for sleeping in, ya know...if you're into that whole "I like to feel suffocated by my clothing while sleeping" thing.
27. A simple graphic tee that will look S-T-U-N-N-I-N-G tucked into some faux leather leggings. Trust me on this one.
28. A fanny pack for when you really want to honor the '90s era you grew up in, but also want to look like you're modern and edgy. Bonus points if you solely use it as a snack pack.
29. A mock-neck shirt guaranteed to make any outfit look sleek and put-together. Something about mock-necks just makes everyone look like they just have their life together, and I need this energy.
30. A Soma 25-ounce glass water bottle so you can stay hydrated all day while also looking like you ~really~ care for the environment. Save the turtles but in style.
31. A set of two wall planters that will make your bedroom look seriously chic. You can put real succulents in, or if you suck at keeping anything alive like me, fake ones!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.