1. LOOK FOR BRIGHT, NATURAL LIGHTING
2. MAKE SURE YOUR NAILS ARE DONE
3. CHOOSE A CLUTTER-FREE BACKGROUND
5. BEWARE WHERE YOU CROP THE PHOTO
6. SKIP THE FLASH
You'll end up with a supernova on your ring finger. Cool, but not what you were going for, probably.
7. CAMERA ZOOM? JUST SAY NO.
Using the zoom on your phone's camera will make your photo look more pixellated and blurry. Instead, try moving your entire phone closer or farther away to get the right depth.
8. TRY STRIKING A (NATURAL) POSE
9. STICK TO JUST ONE PHOTO
We get it, your ring is gorgeous. So let it speak for itself with one stunning photo. No collages needed!