You may remember this guy from “Clash of the Titans” (the original version). For those who don’t, I’ll tell you about him: This is a replica of Athena’s (Greek goddess of wisdom) owl, and Zeus sends it to Perseus (the movie’s hero) basically to guide him. So he gets to hang out with the gods, heroes, and other cool creatures like Pegasus.
From the movie “Labyrinth”. The Goblin King is willing to do anything for the girl he loves, even reorder time and turn the world upside down. And if all that has no power over you, he’ll turn into the shape of an owl and still look after you.
3. Big Mama.
From “The Fox and the Hound”. Big Mama is just like her name. She finds Tod, she finds him a perfect home and even plays matchmaker, when he’s older she introduces him to Vixey. She’s in a way a mother to Tod, or a guardian angel. She’s sweet and loving.
From “The Sword in the Stone”, Archimedes is the wisest owl there can be. He’ll teach you how to write and even how to fly. He may seem moody, but deep down he can laugh, and has a good heart, he’ll save you when you find yourself in trouble.
5. Owl from “Bambi”.
Also may seem moody, but he recognizes the cuteness in babies and will warn you about getting twitterpated.
6. Owl from “Sleeping Beauty”.
This fella is friendly and is willing to dress up like a prince just to cheer you up.
7. Owl from “Alice in Wonderland”.
Why he’s cool? Just look how whimsical he is.
8. Owl from “Winnie The Pooh”.
He’s just full of stories so either he’ll entertain you or put you to sleep. Both can be good depending on the mood.
9. Owl from Disney’s “Sing Along”.
He’s a music teacher but if you’re not that seriously into the subject, you can always go karaoke with him.
10. Owls from “Robin Hood”.
This couple of owls remind me of an old couple of sweet and caring grandparents.
Now you have at least 10 reasons to love owls ‘cause right now they’re everywhere.
And I’d like unicorns to be the next trendy thing.
- A draft of a plan to repeal Obamacare was released that'll block federal funds from Planned Parenthood and cut healthcare benefits granted under the law.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant who was allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes in the US.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀