1. Ideal: Martial Arts Fighter/Instructor
Settle For: The person at work who takes kickboxing classes
2. Ideal: Carpenter
Settle For: The one person you know who took woodshop in high school
3. Ideal: Nurse
Settle For: Your friend who always brings you soup when you’re sick
4. Ideal: Mechanic
Settle For: Someone who knows how to change a flat tire
5. Ideal: Park Ranger
Settle For: A former boy/girl scout
6. Ideal: Farmer
Settle For: Your “friend” who grows weed
7. Ideal: Sailor/Yachter
Settle For: Someone who’s never flipped a canoe*
*This is not your ex who you fought with during the two-person kayaking trip you two took last summer.
8. Ideal: Policeman
Settle For: The friend who watches too many cop dramas on TV
- Sean Spicer today said "his intention is never to lie" as White House press secretary, a pledge that came after making false claims this weekend about Trump's inauguration.
- President Trump signed an anti-abortion executive order that reinstates the so-called global gag rule, barring foreign organizations taking US money from providing abortions.
- The new Trump Hotel in Washington, DC, has lost more than $1 million and is in violation of Donald Trump's lease with the government, say Democratic lawmakers.
- The all-day breakfast boom at McDonald's is over as sales once again continued to fall for the fast food giant 🍳 📉