1. Ideal: Martial Arts Fighter/Instructor
Settle For: The person at work who takes kickboxing classes
2. Ideal: Carpenter
Settle For: The one person you know who took woodshop in high school
3. Ideal: Nurse
Settle For: Your friend who always brings you soup when you’re sick
4. Ideal: Mechanic
Settle For: Someone who knows how to change a flat tire
5. Ideal: Park Ranger
Settle For: A former boy/girl scout
6. Ideal: Farmer
Settle For: Your “friend” who grows weed
7. Ideal: Sailor/Yachter
Settle For: Someone who’s never flipped a canoe*
*This is not your ex who you fought with during the two-person kayaking trip you two took last summer.
8. Ideal: Policeman
Settle For: The friend who watches too many cop dramas on TV
- Rick Perry, who famously wanted to abolish the Energy Department, said at his confirmation hearing to lead the Energy Department he now rejects "recommending its elimination."
- Vladimir Putin has used KGB tactics to seize on a rift between the US and Turkey, an effort to expand Russia's influence and divide NATO.
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, defended at his confirmation hearing using offshore tax shelters, saying it was an inevitable result of current tax codes.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app Meitu. Say cheese 📸