1. His Saturday morning routine.
“Every Saturday morning since we’ve lived in this apartment, I have awakened at 6:15 a.m., poured myself a bowl of cereal, added a quarter cup of 2% milk, sat on that end of that couch, turned on BBC America and watched Doctor Who.”
His spot transfers over to practically anywhere.
Not even big scary dudes can sit there.
27. His “Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock” demonstration.
37. His eidetic memory.
Crazy stuff, man.
43. His aversion to gift-giving.
“Oh, Penny. I know you think you are being generous, but the foundation of gift giving is reciprocity. You haven’t given me a gift. You’ve given me an obligation…The essence of the custom is that I now have to go out and purchase for you a gift of commensurate value and representing the same perceived level of friendship as that represented by the gift you’ve given me.”
44. His obsessive Words With Friends battle against Stephen freakin’ Hawking.
I…I can’t handle this process.
55. His weaving of serapes.
- David Fry, the last of the Oregon wildlife refuge occupiers, has surrendered to the FBI, ending a 40-day protest.
- Physicists have found gravitational waves: wrinkles in space-time that could open up a new way to see the universe 🔭
- Time for Democratic presidential debate number six: Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders will face each other in Wisconsin tonight 🇺🇸