1. His Saturday morning routine.
“Every Saturday morning since we’ve lived in this apartment, I have awakened at 6:15 a.m., poured myself a bowl of cereal, added a quarter cup of 2% milk, sat on that end of that couch, turned on BBC America and watched Doctor Who.”
His spot transfers over to practically anywhere.
Not even big scary dudes can sit there.
27. His “Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock” demonstration.
37. His eidetic memory.
Crazy stuff, man.
43. His aversion to gift-giving.
“Oh, Penny. I know you think you are being generous, but the foundation of gift giving is reciprocity. You haven’t given me a gift. You’ve given me an obligation…The essence of the custom is that I now have to go out and purchase for you a gift of commensurate value and representing the same perceived level of friendship as that represented by the gift you’ve given me.”
44. His obsessive Words With Friends battle against Stephen freakin’ Hawking.
I…I can’t handle this process.
55. His weaving of serapes.
- The White House defended rolling back Obama-era transgender protections, with Sean Spicer repeatedly insisting it's a "states' rights issue."
- Beyoncé has pulled out of performing at Coachella, citing doctors' advice about keeping a less rigorous schedule while pregnant 🐝😭
- Indiana police released chilling audio in the case of two teens found dead in the woods: a voice captured on one of their phones saying "down the hill."