1. His Saturday morning routine.
2. His ideas for humanity.
3. His love of Star Trek.
A deep love.
4. His, uh, smile.
5. His brutal honesty.
And I mean brutal.
6. His love of trains.
Although, he does look pretty bitchin' in that hat.
7. His catchphrase.
8. His way of folding clothes.
9. His three-knock rule.
10. His dance moves.
11. His bongo playing.
12. His dedication to discipline.
13. His complete lack of athletic ability.
14. His love/hate relationship with Wil Wheaton.
15. HIS SPOT.
His spot transfers over to practically anywhere.
16. His "Soft Kitty" song when he's sick.
17. His roommate agreement.
18. His Halloween costumes.
19. His secret identity.
Well actually, Dean Winchester from "Supernatural" said he was Batman.
20. His way of protecting money.
21. His inability to understand sarcasm.
Although, he nails it here.
22. His minor cat problem.
23. His "Fun with Flags" web show.
His apartment even has its own flag.
"Don't make me turn that flag upside-down, because I'll do it!"
24. His laugh.
25. His fear of germs.
26. His test results.
27. His "Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock" demonstration.
28. His drunk self.
29. His entire relationship with Amy Farrah Fowler.
30. His commitment to his Tamagotchi.
31. His strict rules about social protocol.
32. Umm, this.
33. His ingenious solutions to problems.
34. His way of sleeping.
35. His refusal to get a driver's license.
36. His extreme measures to secure his parking space.
37. His eidetic memory.
I mean, yeah.
38. His fish night lights.
39. His friendship with Leonard's mom.
40. His sporadic hugging.
41. His constant digs at the science of geology.
42. His obessive love for superheroes.
43. His aversion to gift-giving.
44. His obsessive Words With Friends battle against Stephen freakin' Hawking.
45. His well-kept childhood notebooks.
46. His hot chocolate drinking habits.
47. His uncomfortable blinking face.
48. His reason for crying.
49. His conversations with himself.
50. His way of waking up.
51. His utilization of a Green Lantern lantern.
52. His insult to Bill Gates.
53. His determination to always find the acoustic sweet spot in a movie theater.
I...I can't handle this process.
54. His food schedule.
55. His weaving of serapes.
56. His bowel movement tracking.
You do you, Sheldon!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!