1. People give you the judgy-shifty eyes.
2. You're constantly asked, "Whaaaaaaat? Whyyyyyyyyy?!"
3. When you say where you live, you're usually asked, "Oh, so home of the ________?"
4. You never want to watch a sports-themed movie on movie night.
5. And you'll leave the living room if people are watching a sports game on TV.
6. When people get on a roll about their team, you just have to smile and nod until they finally shut up.
7. You feel like a complete outsider during the Superbowl, World Series, World Cup, etc.
8. Your idea of a fun date isn't going to a game.
9. You have to stand around awkwardly when people talk about sports in front of you.
10. You shrug when people ask you about athletes.
11. Game-play lingo might as well be Swahili to you.
12. People who spend hundreds or thousands of dollars on tickets to a game confuse you.
13. Those same people who willingly sit out in the below-freezing cold during a game confuse you, too.
14. If you're forced to watch a game, you make it obvious you're not happy.
15. Finally, you'll never understand why people paint their bodies, yell like banshees, and jump up and down a lot.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!