1. Observe the line.
3. False hope.
4. Stop moving after walking four feet.
5. Wait 5 minutes.
6. Glare at that one person who goes to the front of the line to meet up with his party.
7. Start complaining in your head.
8. Start complaining out loud.
9. Get annoyed with the people standing behind you.
10. Realize your feet hurt.
11. Momentary amnesia.
12. Move a big chunk in the line.
13. Stop moving again.
14. Repeat this entire process for another 30 minutes to 2 hours.
15. Finally get to ride the roller coaster.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!