1. Ignore Hitler
The mobile game, Draw Something, became a global phenomenon recently, but as with all iPhone and Android games, the novelty has started to wear off. That is, of course, until I found ‘Ignore Hitler.’. Draw Something is a whole new level of awesome when you include irrelevant Fuhrers.
3. ‘Hitler Reacts’ Parody Videos
‘Der Untergang,’ (the Downfall) was a film that charted Hitler’s demise. It has since been saturating Youtube with videos entitled “Hitler Reacts to [insert current affair here].” If you’ve never seen these before (have you been locked in a cupboard?) do a search on Youtube for “Hitler reacts,” or “Hitler finds out,” and you’ll come across thousands of them.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- A Kansas man shot three people after allegedly yelling "get out of my country." He believed two of the victims were Middle Eastern, however they were not.
- The substance used to assassinate the half-brother of North Korea's leader has been identified as VX nerve agent, a chemical listed as a weapon of mass destruction.
- Former Rep. Gabrielle Giffords told Congress to "face your constituents," after a congressman used her 2011 shooting as justification for not holding a town hall.