So you've found a new anime huh? Well here's how to really fall in love:
1. To begin, watch the first "few" episodes
And slowly start to fall in love
2. Notice that little “spark” between Character A and Character B
3. Innocently look up the show on wikipedia to see how many episodes you have to catch up on
4. Think to yourself, “Seven seasons, that’s not too bad. That’s like half a week of binging”
Let the games begin...
5. Begin the descent into obsessively watching your show
Whilst keeping an eye on your ship(s)
A very, very, very keen eye
6. Search for the anime’s specific "wikia" page for some *hint* spoilers *hint*
And try to contain all of your feels
7. Scavenge throughout the internet for like-minded shippers on sites such as tumblr, youtube, pinterest, etc.
8. Go to FanFiction.net and see if there are any interesting stories about your ship, and as per usual there are
9. Start at the T-rating
Because you don’t want to seem too desperate
But eventually you'll find yourself amongst all of the M-rated smutty plots
10. Compare how many stories there are of your opposing ship and gleefully rejoice when you realize your ship has more
Unless there's less...
Then be ready to cut down the haters
Because you’d fight to the death for your ship
11. Think to yourself...
“Is it weird to pin a picture of an anime hunk to my Man Crush Monday board?”
But do it anyways because love right?
12. Realize that your ship is basically canon in the original manga and read as much as you can until 4:00 a.m
13. Dream about cosplaying at an anime convention and meeting your soul mate, who will happen to be dressed as the other half of your ship
14. Tell everyone you know about when your ship (almost) becomes canon
15. Finally, find another anime online...
And add to your already pre-existing baggage
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!