back to top
Community

26 Reasons Why Having Dimples Is The Cutest Deformity Ever

Those of us who are born with dimples, are part of a secret society that have been placed on earth to bring joy to all.

Posted on

1. Enchanted fairy's have sprinkled magic dust upon your cheeks, adding a delightful twinkle to your smile.

Via giphy.com

In other words, you are eternally viewed as cute.

2. Welcome to the D.S.S (Dimple Secret Society).

Via tumblr.com

The only group of people that can, 'read you for filth' with a smile.

3. 20% of the population are born with dimples. Which leaves the other 80% in awe of the charming indentations in your face.

Via giphy.com
The power of our charm is undeniable.

The power of our charm is undeniable.

4. Dimples are a facial muscle deformity. An envious deformity that has been requested by many cosmetic surgery patients.

In 1936, a New York woman by the name of Isabella Gilbert came up with a dimple machine.
Via imgur.com

In 1936, a New York woman by the name of Isabella Gilbert came up with a dimple machine.

5. D.S.S members have the power to make everyone around them smile.

6. It's kinda like looking into the eyes of Medusa, you know you turn into stone. If you look at our smile, you are forever charmed.

Via giphy.com

Yeah, like that.

7. You may not know why, but you will find yourself laughing right along with us.

8. And you will relish in the unknown with glee.

Via giphy.com

9. The one minor downside is people have a hard time taking you seriously.

Via giphy.com

But who cares about not being taken seriously when you're this freaking cute.

10. Right?

Via tumblr.com

Uh, yeah.

11. Dimples are associated with eternal youth. So even if you're the gorgeousness that is Gabrielle Union, people don't see this:

They see this:

Aww!
Via Pinterest

Aww!

12. If Ed Sheeran's music makes you gush, and his grin makes you blush.

Via giphy.com

You see what I did there? I got skills.

It's because this is what you see, when he smiles.

Wook at da wittle baby.
Via pinterest.com

Wook at da wittle baby.

13. Hollywood has been cast under our spell too. It's the reason many celebrities have dimples.

Via giphy.com
Via giphy.com

Wow! He could serve drinks in those things.

Via giphy.com

14. The Music Industry...same spell:

Via giphy.com

15. Being blessed with dimples means never having a bad day.

16. People magazine chose Adam Levine as the Sexiest Man Alive.

17. How could they not, he's a D.S.S member.

Via giphy.com

Duh!

18. Diddy gets it, he wrote a song about it. Like to here it? Here it goes:

View this video on YouTube

Via YouTube

"And what I need is simple, five foot five with dimples.

Potential wife credentials."

19. Some D.S.S members have the mystifying ability to blend sweet and sexy.

20. If you're into that kind of thing.

21. For dimple lover's, this is a gift.

22. A gift from the D.S.S.

Via giphy.com

23. I'm sure you're smiling because, well, you don't really have a choice.

Via wifflegif.com

You know, the whole spell thing.

24. To the world I say, "You're welcome."

25. Our secret society will continue to smile upon you, making you feel like a precious kitten has blown softly in your ear.

Via giphy.com

26. Pow! You've just been charmed.

Via imgur.com

D.S.S fo' life.

Top trending videos

Watch more BuzzFeed Video Caret right

Top trending videos

Watch more BuzzFeed Video Caret right
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!