1. Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf? (1966)
You’re going to host at least one dinner party, so here’s what you shouldn’t do.
4. Mildred Pierce (1945)
The perfect parenting guide of do’s and don’ts.
8. His Girl Friday (1940)
Because you’re going to get stuck in at least one love triangle.
9. On the Waterfront (1954)
It’ll help you distinguish between your friends and your enemies, all while staying loyal to yourself.
10. City Lights (1931)
A much-needed reminder that love is not determined by money.
11. To Kill a Mockingbird (1962)
The perfect example of how to be a father and a better person.
14. Sullivan’s Travels (1941)
The protagonist is still searching for his place in society, just like you.
15. 12 Angry Men (1957)
Everyone needs to be reminded that you shouldn’t judge a book by its cover.
17. The Grapes of Wrath (1940)
If you ever feel down about your financial troubles, just look at this film in retrospect.
19. Casablanca (1942)
Because, kid, you need to learn about love and sacrifice.
20. The Philadelphia Story (1940)
A guide to finding a relationship — and, inadvertently, yourself too.
21. The Maltese Falcon (1941)
Because you want a friend who will do anything for you.
23. Gentleman’s Agreement (1947)
Because no one is better than you, but you’re certainly not better than anyone else, either.
28. The Third Man (1949)
Because your moral judgment will always be in question.
29. Roman Holiday (1953)
It suggests that you need to take a break from your hectic life.
30. All About Eve (1950)
A love story of friendship and betrayal that reminds you that growing up is not optional.
- An American-Israeli teen has been arrested in Israel for bomb threats to Jewish community centers in the US, say the FBI.
- Republicans worked into the morning trying to finalize a deal that would allow their Obamacare replacement plan to pass in the House.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for the London attack through its news agency, calling the assailant its "soldier."
- A Russian former MP and Putin critic was shot and killed outside an upscale hotel in Ukraine Thursday.