6. Know how and when to wear shorts.
How: Find a balance between exposing your knees and covering your thighs.
When: Based on temperature, location, and the event.
Never: Wear cargo shorts (you’re not going on a safari).
9. For ties, matching colors and patterns is key.
Your goal is to match a tie with your dress shirt or suit, not the other way around, so buy ties that fit with your whole wardrobe. Check out this guide for a heads-up on essential colors, patterns, and fabrics.
- A few weeks ago, he was Trump's national security adviser. Now Mike Flynn is seeking immunity for testifying on the Trump campaign's alleged ties to Russia.
- The White House refuses to deny a report saying Trump administration officials gave the House intelligence chairman classified information.
- The controversial HB2 "bathroom law" in North Carolina was partially repealed, but LGBT activists say the repeal legislation still allows discrimination.
- SpaceX has launched and landed a recycled rocket for the first time. It's a big step towards making space flight cheaper ♻️🚀