6. Know how and when to wear shorts.
How: Find a balance between exposing your knees and covering your thighs.
When: Based on temperature, location, and the event.
Never: Wear cargo shorts (you’re not going on a safari).
9. For ties, matching colors and patterns is key.
Your goal is to match a tie with your dress shirt or suit, not the other way around, so buy ties that fit with your whole wardrobe. Check out this guide for a heads-up on essential colors, patterns, and fabrics.
- Trump's supporters are just as frustrated as he is about not getting things done — and they're blaming everyone but Trump.
- Thousands of people hit the streets on Saturday to participate in the People's Climate March, a protest against Trump's environmental policies.
- Lyme disease patients are feeling neglected by traditional science and turning to the internet to conduct a study of their own. Critics are worried.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.