1. “shows what I am: female, healthy. If men want to degrade themselves by staring, that’s their problem, I’m not going to apologize for it.” - Kara Zor-L (Power Girl)
Artist: Amanda Conner
2. “the first time I made this costume, I wanted to have a symbol, like you. I just…I couldn’t think of anything. I thought eventually, I’d figure it out. And close the hole. But I haven’t.” - Power Girl explaining to Superman
Artist: Warren Louw
3. “I think it’s fine if most of the male and female characters look fabulous, even if the outfits are impractical.” - Gail Simone, writer
Artist: Adam Hughes
4. “…it’s because most of the time, they ain’t looking at my face.” - Power Girl response to why she doesn’t wear a mask
Artist: Jim Lee
5. Wally Wood, co-creator, decided to draw Power Girl’s breasts a little larger every issue until someone told him to stop
Artist: Alex Ross
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.