5. Though miraculously your bump will remain invisible on public transport.
A study on London’s Tube by Georgina Kotjan showed 80% of travellers didn’t offer their seat to a pregnant woman.
7. Everyone has a list of baby names they’re dying to share with you.
And you always wish they hadn’t.
20. Maternity clothes often confuse ‘pregnant’ with ‘fat’.
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵