1. Your bump has been saving its growth spurt for the final three months.
2. Which means you finally get to discover what’s in your belly button.
3. Now that you’re really obviously pregnant your bump is public property.
4. Simply everyone will have an opinion on how much bigger/smaller it should be for your dates.
5. Though miraculously your bump will remain invisible on public transport.
6. No matter what gender you’re having, people’s response is the same.
7. Everyone has a list of baby names they're dying to share with you.
8. No one can overstate just how important it is to do your pelvic floor exercises.
9. Though pelvic floor exercises won't save you from the other thing going on down there.
10. There’s always another weird, unexpected symptom to get your head around.
11. And mums-to-be who are more than happy to (over)share them.
12. The Third Trimester is also known as the Eat Everything Trimester.
13. And you will pay for indulgence with indigestion.
14. Yoga is great way to stay healthy.
15. You've devised your parenting strategies already.
16. And bought all the things your baby will ever need - three times over.
17. Before realising they don’t actually need that much.
18. You now know how they did the special effects for Alien.
19. Turns out sobriety is totally do-able.
20. Maternity clothes often confuse ‘pregnant’ with ‘fat’.
21. When it comes to getting around you find affinity with the animal kingdom.
22. If you're going to sit on a birthing ball you should choose your outfit wisely.
23. Courses to help you prepare are more intense than you'd thought.
24. No matter how much you love your job, going on maternity leave is a magical feeling.
25. Your thoughts will race ahead to the big questions about labour.
26. Curiosity WILL get the better of you.
27. Everyone thinks it’s the perfect time to share a childbirth horror story.
28. Your due ‘date’ is actually a 5 week window.
29. FIVE. Long. Weeks.
30. You really will start to clutch at straws that the baby is on its way.
31. Because you won’t believe how excited you are that your baby is nearly here.
Follow me on Twitter @hammertime
Read about my adventures in craft and child-rearing at welcometoamateurhour.com
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!