19 Things British Politicians Do That Would Be Weird If You Did Them
Getting a guided tour of an Asda.
1. Play sports in formalwear.
"What shall we wear for the badminton match tonight?"
"Shirts, smart trousers and black leather shoes, but no ties lads, remember we're doing sport."
2. And also do intense manual labour in a suit.
3. Interrupt strangers at their place of work and pretend to do their job.
4. Force people you work with to pose with you while you awkwardly hold hands.
5. And invite colleagues visiting from other countries round to your house so you can hold hands with them on your doorstep.
6. Spread your fingers reallllyy wide in normal conversation.
7. And only ever speak with your hands like you're doing the "big fish little fish cardboard box" routine.
8. Ask for a guided tour round your local Asda.
9. Have a photoshoot in your local chip shop.
10. Go on slightly grim holidays even though you can probably afford not to.
We know you're both loaded you don't exclusively have to holiday in rainy British carparks.