2. He’s not afraid to take risks
3. He hangs out with people from East L.A.
4. He’s quite the catch.
5. You’ll never see him looking at another woman.
6. He always knows where the keys are.
7. He loves kids.
8. He’s a great dancer.
9. He always knows where the camera is.
12. He’s always down for a run in the park.
13. He wears sandals everywhere.
14. He cleans up well.
16. He’s one heck of a ball player.
17. He opens doors for strangers.
18. He’s a UCLA fan.
19. He knows every house and car on the market from San Diego to Boise, ID.
20. He does the dishes.
21. He has his own statue on Washington Boulevard.
23. He loves morning kisses.
26. He’s always quick to say he’s sorry.
29. He stretches before working out.
30. He’s super strong.
32. He’s always ready for an adventure and loves to travel.
33. He has a realistic fear of sharks. C’mon guys, they’re scary! Did you know sharks have 7 senses?
34. He has the reflexes of Spiderman.
36. He never turns down a smiling contest.
37. He’s always fun to be around.
38. Once you convince him to do that crazy hike in Hawaii, he’ll only complain for the first three hours.
39. Then he’ll be all smiles and want to do it again.
43. He’ll chase down random dogs on the street to find their owners. And if he can’t catch the dog, he’ll be sad and talking/wondering about it later that day.
Actual photo of Matt holding a random dog.
44. He always has your back.
45. And just when you think you have him all figured out… you find out that he’s even more awesome.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Top Democrats are demanding House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes remove himself from the investigation into Russian interference in the election.
- The mayor of London has urged politicians in the European Union not to "punish" Britain for the decision to leave the European Union, stating a "bad Brexit" would hurt the EU too.