1. When you have to wake up early after sleeping in all summer:
2. When morning people greet you before you've had your coffee:
3. And when you get extremely annoyed by said people:
4. When the professor goes the whole hour on syllabus day:
5. When you see old friends on campus after spending the entire summer apart:
6. When you run into an acquaintance but can't remember their name:
7. And when you see someone you just KNEW had failed out:
8. When you're sitting in your first class of the semester:
9. When professors ask you to introduce yourself to the class:
10. And when the professor assigns a lot of homework on the first day of class:
11. When you realize how much work you’ll have to do this semester:
12. When you actually have to buy textbooks for several of your classes:
13. And when you find the used books you need online for a tenth of the price:
14. When you have a night class, and all you can think about is going home:
15. When you finally get home and your roommate wants to chat:
16. When you get started on homework but decide to procrastinate instead.
17. When the day's finally over and it's time to rest:
18. And, finally, when you realize that you have an ENTIRE semester still ahead of you.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!