1. There's no doubt that you're excited about graduating.
2. But once you start thinking about your future, you start to get a little freaked out.
3. You try your very best to show up for class.
4. But once the class ends, you're the first one out the door.
5. Trying to stay on top of schoolwork while simultaneously pulling your life together turns out to be harder than you expected.
6. Naps are a thing of the past.
7. Sleep? You don't even know what that is anymore.
8. The word "last" gives you some serious feels.
9. You realize there's nothing worse than being asked what your plans are for after graduation.
10. But when people inevitably ask, it reminds you that you really do need to work on a resumé.
11. In that same moment, you realize just how little you've done with your life so far.
12. Self-loathing mode: activated.
13. You constantly dread the fact that you're going to have to start looking for jobs soon.
14. And trying to motivate yourself is a hard task.
15. But then you remember who you truly are:
16. And no scary future is going to get in the way of reaching all your goals.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!