5. It’s ok, NYCISLANDGIRLY thought so too…
…until she started making eating videos herself. She gives a great explanation about what caused her to go from hater to creator around the 3:05 mark.
6. ASMR eating videos are actually pretty popular.
TAHTEEBAYY’s wings video has over 60K views. Her fans love it when she chews loudly. Creators make sure to emphasize the whispers and eating sounds which trigger ASMR “tingles.”
7. Some people consider eating videos an artform.
GHOSTMOMO wanted to make her eating videos a performance art piece so that they could be shared with both the real and virtual worlds. She later realized that it would be difficult for people to hear eating sounds in public.
9. Warhol’s unintentional eating video has over 300K hits.
Well, it’s over 1 million if you combine all of the different versions floating around YouTube. Like Mo Li’s videos, this one was created as an artistic expression. ASMR fans enjoy it nonetheless.
- Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton sparred over ISIS, race, and Trump's unreleased taxes during the first US presidential debate 📢
- And no, people aren't drilling headphone jacks into their new iPhone 7's 📱❌