1. It had the best music.
If you need confirmation, here’s an eight-hour compilation of the game’s soundtrack (including Build and Buy mode, which you definitely spent days of your life listening to):
2. And the best sound effects.
Skip to 1:30 to hear THE MOST FRUSTRATING SOUND EVER, UGH.
8. You may or may not have panicked every time a burglar came to your Sim’s house.
11. Like the pet guinea pig that was actually a demon waiting to kill your Sim:
23. All of that socializing led you to memorize every Simlish conversation ever.
“Dis grarrl es FRENCHEK.”
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- According to the World Bank, a child born in 2014, on average, will live for more than 71 years.
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 👦💨💞