1. We can make any song sound hard.
Football fans sing “Truly, Madly, Deeply” by Savage Garden.
2. We really dress up for the occasion.
3. They create hit songs just for the England team.
New Order, “World In Motion”
Baddiel, Skinner & Lightning Seeds, “Three Lions ‘98”
Ant & Dec, “We’re On The Ball”
Even though we haven’t won the FIFA World Cup since 1966!
5. We will mock the England team for charity.
Smithy meets the England Football Team (Red Nose Day).
6. We always use humour to deal with disappointment.
7. We get extremely emotional over any game England plays in.
- Despite Democrats threatening to filibuster, Republicans are confident Neil Gorsuch will be confirmed to the Supreme Court by the end of next week.
- Let the Brexit countdown begin: Prime Minister Theresa May has invoked Article 50. Britain is set to leave the EU by 2019.
- "We are the press who is under attack," says April Ryan, the veteran journalist who was scolded by Sean Spicer during a heated White House briefing.
- The US House of Representatives voted to undo landmark internet privacy rules that protect your sensitive information 💻