3. His character, Trigger, was a much loved idiot on ’80s British television.
4. One of the best scenes from Only Fools and Horses.
5. Best Trigger quote:
From Series 2, episode ‘Ashes to Ashes’ -
Trigger: You knew my Grandad Arthur, didn’t you Mr Trotter.
Grandad: Yeah, I knew Arthur alright.
Trigger: He was a smashing man, he took care of me when my Mum went.
Rodney: Where was your Dad?
Trigger: He died a couple of years before I was born.
7. Vicar of Dibley.
9. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.
11. Doctor Who.
- The deadly Westminster attack that left four people dead Wednesday began and was over with in 82 seconds, police said Saturday.
- After the health care fail, it's unclear if Republicans and Trump will find consensus on other big ticket items.
- People in the country Belarus took to the streets and opposed a "social parasites" tax on people who have been unemployed for six months.
- Heads up, Harry Potter fans. You can now get Butterbeer ice cream at your grocery store 🍦✨