1. Icebreakers: The most evil way to get to know people.
2. Not being able to remember where you recognize someone from.
3. Waving back at someone and realizing they weren't waving at you.
4. Walking into a packed room late.
5. The sentence "we need to talk."
6. Finding out one of your friend has a crush on you.
7. Being the 3rd or 5th wheel.
8. Buying a toilet roll in the store.
9. Eating messy foods in front of your crush.
10. "Happy Birthday" being sung to you in a restaurant.
11. Walking past a mirror.
12. Accidentally "liking" something on Facebook.
13. Watching a film with your parents when a sex scene appears.
14. When you can't hear someone.
15. Seeing your boss/professor in the grocery store.
16. The back of your head getting tagged in a photo.
17. When your friend makes you watch a funny YouTube video that turns out not to be funny.
18. Having a hot waiter/waitress serve you.
19. Meeting a friend's new girlfriend/boyfriend.
20. Laughing really loudly and it turns into a snort.
21. Being a really bad flirt.
22. Falling or slipping in front of a group of strangers.
23. Sitting next to a stranger on the bus.
24. Daydreaming and realizing you've been staring at someone by accident.
25. When you're alone with someone you don't know.
26. Starting a sentence five times and continually getting interrupted.
27. Getting a new co-worker.
28. Small talk with your hairdresser.
29. Hanging out with your friends and then bumping into their friends.
30. Seeing an ugly baby and not knowing what to say.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!