1. Will Smith & Gary Barlow Do ‘The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air’ Rap.
The whole Graham Norton audience raps the theme song.
2. Will & Jaden Smith, DJ Jazzy Jeff & Alfonso Ribeiro Rap!
Wanting to outdo his last performance, Will Smith invites DJ Jazzy Jeff and Alfonso Ribeiro along! Epic!
3. Martin Freeman Compared To A Hedgehog
It’s a Christmas miracle! Martin Freeman, mocked in this episode for not smiling in photos, laughs when he is compared to a hedgehog.
4. Two For The Price Of One: Matt Smith & David Tennant
What’s better than one doctor? TWO doctors! That’s right, Matt Smith & David Tennant join each other on the couch to discuss the famous Dr. Who episode that came out in November of this year.
5. Arnold Schwarzenegger Chats About His Catchphrases
Arnold talks about one of his most famous lines, “I’ll Be Back!”
6. How Do You Pronounce ‘Denzel’?
Apparently people have been saying Denzel Washington’s name improperly. Graham gets down to the bottom of this.
7. Bradley Cooper: The Sexiest Man Alive
Bradley Cooper discusses how being sexy can be tough.
8. Dame Judi Dench Goes Clubbing
She may have starred in James Bond but the “M” doesn’t stand for her memory.
9. David Walliams Freaks Out Zac Efron
Comedian David Walliams gets a little too close for comfort as Zac explains how wonderful his fans are.
10. Matthew’s Death On Downton Abbey
Graham discusses how Dan Stevens’ death on Downton Abbey caused outrage.
11. Ed Helms Sings “Stu’s Song” From “The Hangover”
Ed plays his famous song in front of his biggest cheerleader, Bradley Cooper.
12. Ricky Gervais Prank Calls Louis Walsh
Not happy about some of the comments said about him on The X Factor UK, Ricky Gervais calls judge Louis Walsh up to sort things out.
13. Chris Rock: Straight Guys Don’t Do The Oscars
Chris Rock, fresh from hosting the Academy Awards, explains how he had never seen the show before.
14. Funny Dog Photos
Graham takes his guests through the website “Perfectly Timed Photos” much to their delight.
15. Worst Fans Ever
Jo Brand, Stephen Merchant and Bradley Cooper share stories of some fans that go too far.
16. Will.I.Am. Meets Prince William
will.i.am. and Miriam Margolyes (Harry Potter) start a blossoming friendship on the show.
17. Hugh Laurie Makes An Impression On European Fans
Hugh Laurie may have lost part of his fan base in Germany.
18. Daniel Radcliffe Sings “The Elements”
Daniel Radcliffe educates Graham Norton and his audience by singing a song about the Periodic Table.
19. Robert Downey Jr. And The Google Search Fail
Robert Downey Jr. and Ed Byrnes are put into Google which ends up with some hilarious searches.
20. Ewan McGregor Plays With Light Sabers
Ewan McGregor and Chris O’Dowd (Bridesmaids) battle it out in Star Wars fashion!
21. Tom Hanks Brother The Voice Of Woody?
Tom Hanks describes the reasons for his brother being the voice of Woody in games and toys.
22. Miranda and Jack Whitehall’s Royal Connections
Kate Middleton is the connection point for Miranda and Jack Whitehall.
23. Jimmy Carr Explains Accents
Jimmy Carr tries to teach Antonio Banderas and Salma Hayek regional English accents.
24. Rihanna’s Awkward Bikini Wax
Rihanna points out why she is so picky about who gives her a bikini wax.
25. Cats That Look Like Hitler
Graham Norton takes his guests through the website “Cats That Look Like Hitler”.
26. Scared Of Santa and The Bible: Lego Style
Graham reveals two books everyone should get in time for Christmas
27. Zac Efron & Matt Le Blanc On Being Recognized By Fans
Zac and Matt reveal their interactions with fans.
28. James Corden Talks About His Boy Bands
Comedian James Corden goes back in time reminiscing about his time in his high school boy band.
29. Weird Nicknames & Does Ashton Kutcher Wear Make-Up?
Ashton Kutcher gets into a bit of a debate with a member of the audience.
30. Gaydar Game
Graham, being gay himself, asks his guests to guess if members of the audience are gay or straight. Joan Rivers makes this segment even more hilarious!
Bonus: Adele Operates The Red Chair
Adele, a little bit tipsy, gets to operate the famous red chair.
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵