4. Medley of “attitude” fonts
5. Violating the Swiss Grid
6. Big Red Text on movie posters
7. The “I just learned Adobe Illustrator” look
8. The “funkiest bistro in Connecticut” look
9. Soothing corporate gradients
They don’t work on anything other than electronics ads, airline TV, and business hotel pamphlets. Putting this on a website is the easiest way to make it look like a B-rate scam site.
10. Deviant Art cybergoth circa 2002
11. Photo-manipulated selfies
Another great cliche of the early 2000s rave/EDM imagery.
12. Way too twee
Overkilled in 2007.
14. When clients suggest this
16. The Pen Tool in Photoshop
Yes, internet, a shameful admission: I suck at this thing.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Iraq's prime minister has ordered the arrest of anti-government protesters who breached Baghdad's fortified "Green Zone" and occupied the parliament building.
- U.S. President Barack Obama literally dropped the mic at his final White House Correspondents' Dinner 🇺🇸
- And NASA is building an $18 billion rocket to nowhere. The agency is more about jobs on the ground than exploring space, critics say 🚀💰