4. Medley of “attitude” fonts
5. Violating the Swiss Grid
6. Big Red Text on movie posters
7. The “I just learned Adobe Illustrator” look
8. The “funkiest bistro in Connecticut” look
9. Soothing corporate gradients
They don’t work on anything other than electronics ads, airline TV, and business hotel pamphlets. Putting this on a website is the easiest way to make it look like a B-rate scam site.
10. Deviant Art cybergoth circa 2002
11. Photo-manipulated selfies
Another great cliche of the early 2000s rave/EDM imagery.
12. Way too twee
Overkilled in 2007.
14. When clients suggest this
16. The Pen Tool in Photoshop
Yes, internet, a shameful admission: I suck at this thing.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Neilson Rizzuto has been identified as the suspected drunk driver who drove a truck into a crowd at Mardi Gras and injured over a dozen.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," and "Aliens."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Tonight at 8:30pm ET, BuzzFeed is celebrating the biggest night in Hollywood, the Oscars, with a live show and tipsy game of bingo 🏆🍹