2. UCB doesn’t give props to just anybody.
.@LittleHorribles is brilliant. Honest. Funny. Lots of UCBers. Watch it! http://t.co/S9kW1z1yER
4. Not anymore.
[…] because it’s like WHO ISN’T?! But getting over that bullshit was the best thing I ever did. Little Horribles started as an outlet for my own voice but it ended up enabling me to collaborate with so many truly talented people and connect with fans and just people who liked what we were doing - both in the web series space in general and in the comedy scene in LA. It really changed the direction of all of my work outside of the series, and has made so many more things possible. We have a lot of cool projects coming up in the next few months— including a second season of Little Horribles, as well as developing other shows and the best way to stay up on everything is to join our email list or Facebook page and we’ll post updates soon!
6. Watch the season finale, “Two Parties, One Night,” right here:
- North Dakota police have begun clearing out Standing Rock protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- Seven Earth-sized planets that could have water and possibly sustain life have been discovered orbiting a dwarf star, NASA announced today.
- The ACLU is suing Milwaukee and its police for allegedly performing thousands of illegal stop-and-frisk searches that targeted minorities.
- #Peggygate: West Elm offers full refunds for the notoriously disintegrating Peggy Couch days after pulling it from its website and stores👏