2. UCB doesn’t give props to just anybody.
.@LittleHorribles is brilliant. Honest. Funny. Lots of UCBers. Watch it! http://t.co/S9kW1z1yER
4. Not anymore.
[…] because it’s like WHO ISN’T?! But getting over that bullshit was the best thing I ever did. Little Horribles started as an outlet for my own voice but it ended up enabling me to collaborate with so many truly talented people and connect with fans and just people who liked what we were doing - both in the web series space in general and in the comedy scene in LA. It really changed the direction of all of my work outside of the series, and has made so many more things possible. We have a lot of cool projects coming up in the next few months— including a second season of Little Horribles, as well as developing other shows and the best way to stay up on everything is to join our email list or Facebook page and we’ll post updates soon!
6. Watch the season finale, “Two Parties, One Night,” right here:
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.