1. Rhode Island held their annual PrideFest celebration over the weekend, but one moment stands out among the rest.
2. Starlie Becote brought her son, Jeffrey, over for a photo with JuJubee, a former contestant on RuPaul’s Drag Race. Not only did they take a photo, but it’s officially the most stylin’ moment from the entire day.
3. After the photo was posted to Facebook, Jeffrey’s mother added her personal thank you to the drag queen for making her child’s day.
That’s my baby Jeffrey. Thank you all for making his day brighter yesterday. He’s never met anyone else like himself and has been bullied for years. I am so proud of him for meeting such a cruel world with the biggest smile everyday. And juju he says he’s never washing that skirt and shirt because you held him in it. you have no idea what a difference you have made in his life!! Luv ya
5. JuJubee said of the moment: “It definitely was the highlight of my year!”
- President Trump accused Barack Obama of organizing recent protests against him and leaking information from the White House to the press.
- A second wave of bomb threats sent to Jewish community centers brought the number of locations threatened on Monday to 30.
- Accounting firm PricewaterhouseCoopers fessed up to the Oscars oops that caused "La La Land" to be named best picture instead of "Moonlight."
- Elon Musk said his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝