2. Mel B, aka Scary Spice, premiered the music video for her single “For Once In My Life” today — her first new music in eight years.
3. She said of the new single:
“I’m really excited to have a new single out! It has been 8 years since my last solo single, so it has been a long time coming. This song reflects a whole bunch of emotions, from not being able to release new music to not having the confidence, but now it has come full circle and I am ready to release something that is really fun and I’m proud of. I hope this puts a smile on everyone’s face. Please enjoy and thank you for all of your support to make this all possible!”
5. … and later stripping down some more.
Waste of a perfectly lovely top.
7. A possible nod to “that hot minute” she identified as bisexual back in the day?
9. Ah, alrighty then. Moving on.
11. Check it out for yourself: