2. But, to be frank, no one did it as eloquently as the out women of 2013.
5. And she reminded us what true self-confidence looks like.
11. And, simultaneously, reminded us why we love her so much.
12. At the 2013 Golden Globe Awards, Jodie Foster gave a coming out speech as multifaceted as she is.
14. She touched upon how difficult it can be to come out while in the spotlight.
17. You can count on her to tell it like it is.
22. … and on the use of labels in general.
24. Happy New Year, to all the out women of 2013.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.