2. But, to be frank, no one did it as eloquently as the out women of 2013.
5. And she reminded us what true self-confidence looks like.
11. And, simultaneously, reminded us why we love her so much.
12. At the 2013 Golden Globe Awards, Jodie Foster gave a coming out speech as multifaceted as she is.
14. She touched upon how difficult it can be to come out while in the spotlight.
17. You can count on her to tell it like it is.
22. … and on the use of labels in general.
24. Happy New Year, to all the out women of 2013.
- Donald Trump has often claimed to be "the largest real estate developer in New York," but he isn't.
- A magnitude-6.2 earthquake struck central Italy early Wednesday. The mayor of Amatrice said the town "isn't here anymore."
- Facebook says it mistakenly suspended two libertarian groups. It's the network's latest case of suddenly removing content.