2. “And Tango Makes Three” by Peter Parnell and Justin Richardson
Based on the true story of Roy and Silo, two male Penguins in New York’s Central Park Zoo. The book follows the six years of their life when they formed a couple and were given an egg to raise.
5. “Uncle Bobby’s Wedding” by Sarah Brannen
The story of a young guinea pig’s anxiety over her favorite uncle’s impending marriage. The fact that his fiancé happens to be another male guinea pig is treated as a non-issue, she is only worried that Uncle Bobby might become too busy to spend as much time with her as he used to.
- Charlotte police will release video of Keith Lamont Scott's death today, the police chief says.
- Gennifer Flowers, who had an affair with Bill Clinton in the 80s, plans to attend Monday's debate as Trump's guest, her assistant said.
- The National Museum of African American History and Culture has officially opened in Washington, DC.