2. “And Tango Makes Three” by Peter Parnell and Justin Richardson
Based on the true story of Roy and Silo, two male Penguins in New York’s Central Park Zoo. The book follows the six years of their life when they formed a couple and were given an egg to raise.
5. “Uncle Bobby’s Wedding” by Sarah Brannen
The story of a young guinea pig’s anxiety over her favorite uncle’s impending marriage. The fact that his fiancé happens to be another male guinea pig is treated as a non-issue, she is only worried that Uncle Bobby might become too busy to spend as much time with her as he used to.
- Verizon and unions representing 39,000 workers have reached an agreement that should end the largest U.S. strike in since 2011.
- Never mind the $10 million: Donald Trump now says he won't debate "second place finisher" Bernie Sanders.
- No, France has not banned people from sending work emails after hours – no matter how much we all want to believe it 🇫🇷 ✉️