2. “And Tango Makes Three” by Peter Parnell and Justin Richardson
Based on the true story of Roy and Silo, two male Penguins in New York’s Central Park Zoo. The book follows the six years of their life when they formed a couple and were given an egg to raise.
5. “Uncle Bobby’s Wedding” by Sarah Brannen
The story of a young guinea pig’s anxiety over her favorite uncle’s impending marriage. The fact that his fiancé happens to be another male guinea pig is treated as a non-issue, she is only worried that Uncle Bobby might become too busy to spend as much time with her as he used to.
- Hidden from public view, there's a parallel legal universe that empowers corporations to bend countries to their will, an investigation reveals.
- French towns are still enforcing the burkini ban on Muslim women despite the country's highest court ruling the ban illegal.
- As Hillary Clinton denounced the alt-right in a blistering speech, the movement is more famous than ever.