2. “And Tango Makes Three” by Peter Parnell and Justin Richardson
Based on the true story of Roy and Silo, two male Penguins in New York’s Central Park Zoo. The book follows the six years of their life when they formed a couple and were given an egg to raise.
5. “Uncle Bobby’s Wedding” by Sarah Brannen
The story of a young guinea pig’s anxiety over her favorite uncle’s impending marriage. The fact that his fiancé happens to be another male guinea pig is treated as a non-issue, she is only worried that Uncle Bobby might become too busy to spend as much time with her as he used to.
- Indiana votes on Tuesday, and it could be Ted Cruz's last big chance to end Trump's winning streak in the U.S. presidential race 🇺🇸
- Smash hit "Hamilton" received 16 Tony Award nominations, breaking the record held by "The Producers" and "Billy Elliot."
- A judge in Brazil has ordered WhatsApp blocked for 72 hours over the messaging service's recently encrypted data ❌📲