1. There was a different club for every single night of the week, and you knew them all by heart.
It didn’t matter if you went to Glasgow Uni, Caley, Strathclyde, or the art school; Viper Mondays would get every week off to a great start.
4. Wednesday nights meant £1 drinks in Bamboo.
It also meant a 45-minute queue. At least.
11. You’d spend your student loan in here, trying to get the “proper” student look.
Flip sold the best T-shirts, expensively scruffy Superdry stuff, and weird gilets.
13. Or in Vintage Guru on Byres Road.
A veritable labyrinth of battered old hats and knackered satchels.
20. And of course, you weren’t a Glasgow student until you’d been “birthed” by this questionable-looking statue.
Because what else would you use a vagina-shaped sculpture for, especially in Freshers’ Week?