1. When you make a point to study and you're just not feeling it.
2. When you're no longer sorry for coming to class late.
3. Having to contain your envy when older friends talk about their big people jobs.
4. When you have more than two tests in a week.
5. When you try, quite dismally, to figure out your post-graduation plans.
6. When your "easy" class takes a turn for the worst.
7. When you and your squad see all of the enthusiastic Freshman on campus.
8. When you spend too much time with friends and feel guilty about procrastinating.
9. Waking up every morning and contemplating the need to go to class.
10. Realizing that it's all about to be over and that you'll be in the real world soon.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!