19 Things Only People Who Are Literally Always Thirsty Will Understand
No, like ACTUALLY thirsty.
1. You obviously don't leave the house without a bottle of water:
2. And it wouldn't be strange to catch you with one of these:
3. But when you run out and someone asks if you want a sip of water, you're like:
4. But then you'll offer someone a sip of YOUR water and they try to chug the whole thing:
5. You even have a favorite type of water and will argue with everyone about the differences:
6. You've been desperate enough to drink from ANYTHING:
7. Sometimes you mistakenly think that some gum will help satiate your never-ending thirst:
8. Chances are you'll find dozens of empty bottles in your room at any given time:
9. And your desk probably looks like this:
10. When you sit down at a restaurant, you'll order water before you even say hello:
11. And it also sucks when you go out because you might have to pay $2 for water at the bar:
12. The worst is when you're on a date and they lean in for a kiss but your mouth is LITERALLY the Sahara:
13. Wherever you go, you have to scope out the bathroom situation because you'll probably have to pee at least five times:
14. You'll show up for a job interview and be offered water and you think you have to politely decline:
15. But nothing sucks like needing water in the middle of the night:
16. When you work out, you have to take a monster-sized water bottle to keep from passing out:
17. You hate waiting for your water to be filtered...
18. ... So you'll just drink from the faucet itself.
My neck hurts so bad but the water tastes so good.