1. You don't get to talk shit about another person's body.
2. And unless you're that person's doctor, you don't get to make assumptions about someone's health.
3. Because what another person eats is — you guessed it — none of your business.
4. Also, did you know that people could be working out every day and still be the size they are?
5. Oh, and when someone celebrates their body, it doesn't mean that we're attacking anyone else.
6. Do you really think calling someone fat is helping them? If so, what is wrong with you?
7. You have no idea what someone has been through/is going through, and guessing things based on what they look like is A+ asshole behavior.
8. Believe it or not, there are people out there who love people for who they are.
And no, it's not because they have a certain size fetish.