1. If someone is trying to talk to you about your behavior, why do you always defend yourself by saying how rich you are?
2. Why do you get to start and end conversations whenever you damn please?
3. Why can't you see that routinely actin' a fool isn't cute or fun and playing the victim over and over again is bo-ring?
4. Did you really think throwing your leg was going to get you another season as a Housewife?
5. Why is "a lot of it was editing" a go-to defense?
6. Do you still have all 19 engagement rings?
7. There are only 54 countries in Africa; aren't you ladies going to run out of princes soon?
8. Why does everyone think they can sing?
9. Did you just see The Brave Little Toaster too many times?
10. Why do you tell people secrets and then act all shocked when it gets out?
11. When do you have time to do your actual job?
12. Why do you do a mean thing and then act all confused when people call you mean?
13. Who told you that look was a good idea?
14. What youth told you that "Holla" was a cool thing to say?
15. How can you deal with all of these women?
16. Why can't your mom just stop being the worst?
17. Should a person without a medical license prescribe Xanax to people?
Also, pot calling the kettle black here, no?