15 Screenshots From "Influencers" Guaranteed To Annoy You In 0.5 Seconds
"Exposure" doesn't pay the bills, honey.
1. This influencer with a whopping "500+ followers" who got real snarky when they realized they wouldn't be getting their wedding invites done for free:
2. This influencer who left a negative review because they weren't allowed a 30-cent discount in exchange for a shoutout on Instagram:
6. This influencer who expected a photographer to pay for their own gear and travel, and be on call 24/7 all in the name of ~exposure~:
7. This TikTok influencer who quickly changed their tune once the company explained their collab policy:
9. This influencer who wanted massages in exchange for "experiencing Hawaii" (but conveniently didn't mention if they'd be paying for the masseuse's travel):
10. This influencer who wanted to "barter" flowers for their wedding and (rightfully so) got a less-than-pleased response:
11. This influencer who basically wrote a review saying that if they received free stuff from the company, they'd leave an actual review:
12. This influencer with just 1,000 followers who really had the gall to approach a business for a collab and then reveal she'd be CHARGING them for it:
15. And finally, this influencer whose job posting for a new assistant can only be described as unhinged:
Share This Article
Keep up with the latest daily buzz with the BuzzFeed Daily newsletter!