1. Changeables AKA McRobots
When Transformers became a thing, McDonald’s came up with the brilliant idea of incorporating their most famous products into robots.
I spent a very long time trying to perfect speaking in Furbish in hopes that it could become my “secret language”…
3. McNugget Buddies
These Chicken McNuggets (especially the Halloween versions) were most likely to lose their costumes in any given toy chest…
4. Mac Tonight
With his slick shades, sick rides and sultry songs, Mac Tonight was quite the cartoonish charmer!
5. Michael Jordan Fitness Fun
Nothing like a legendary and iconic basketball star to promote working out after indulging in some greasy grub!
6. Original Characters
Ronald McDonald, Hamburglar, whatever the heck Grimace was supposed to be, and of course Birdie the Early Bird who was the first identifiably female character…
Probably one of the coolest and most innovative Happy Meal toys to have been introduced to the us…
But maybe not such a good idea to make them replicate food as eating Play-Doh was also a huge part of our experimentation stage.
8. Vinyl Halloween Trick Or Treat Bag
I mean, who didn’t love Halloween?!
Between these bags and the infamous Halloween Pails/Buckets, being the first kid to collect all of the sugary treats in the neighborhood was definitely not a problem you had to face!
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- The UK government has backed a third runway at London's Heathrow Airport, saying it'll benefit the the country's economy ✈️
- The first Gilmore Girls trailer is finally here and it looks like Luke and Lorelai are together :yellow_heart: :coffee: